Monday, September 26, 2011

18 Miles...Whoa!

Ladies,

I honestly didn't think I would ever make it to 18 miles, but yes I did. I got up super early Saturday morning to start my long run. I actually had a friend join me for part of it. She is training for a marathon in January and has just started her runs. She ran the first 6 and then the last 4 with me, which was a huge help. I am so glad she was with me. The only problem seemed to be my knees at the end and my gu, chocolate, kind of hurt my stomach. Other than that just my claves are a bit sore.

I am really starting to look forward to our marathon!! How are we coming on ideas for shirts? All I know is that we need our names on them. But we need to get on it if we are going to do anything at all. Let me know your thoughts.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment