Friday, September 30, 2011

One Month...it's the final countdown!

Wow! It's actually here! Can you believe that tomorrow we'll be saying, "We're running a marathon this month!".

This is the first week since I started back at Butler where I've gotten all of my week-day runs in...it feels good to get back into the groove.

About the attire...I was thinking since we are all in different places, does it make since to get our own shirts made? Possibly all pick a different bright color (yellow, green, hot pink, purple, orange, etc.) to wear on top (of whatever type of shirt you like or prefer), and then we all pick a font that we want our name and maybe some creative saying to be in so they look like they go together, but we can do them from where we are. I don't know how well iron-ons work, or how expensive it is to get one shirt screen printed, but I'm just throwing it out there. If we picked the same font and a similar color palette, then we could make them coordinate.


No comments:

Post a Comment