Friday, October 7, 2011

Unfortunately they only come in men's sizes. As you can see in my modelling picture, they do fit pretty close though. One down side is that the sleeves are pretty long. They are light and soft with no tags, so I felt like they were very comfortable. I have run in it, and didn't notice any rubbing. Like I said, I have a medium and I feel like that would fit everyone pretty well. I might actually alter my sleeves a little bit and just sew the ends up so that they are midway up my bicep. If we want them, I probably need to know by this weekend. If not, that is fine, we can either buy our own shirts or we can look at Dicks or something, but those might be a bit more expensive.

If we do want them, we need to figure out color/colors, sizes, names.

No comments:

Post a Comment