Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 11 Training...ups and downs!

Hey guys! So last week's run was so nice, and I thought it was crazy how easily I did 10 miles. I never thought I could say that! Running through UVA's campus made it a little bit more interesting, but I think I ended up running through a street like Kirkwood at IU where everyone is walking around eating at cafes, in cute little sundresses, and then here I come like, "hey, everyone look at me...I'm running!" I kind of felt silly once I realized where I was, but I didn't really have an option. I was trying to stay on the main roads so I didn't get lost.

Tuesday night started class at Butler, so I got up early and got my 4 miles in before school. Then the rain came, and I got kind of frustrated because I couldn't get my Wednesday or Thursday runs in. They were the first workouts I had missed, so I was kind of bummed about that, but oh well.

Then came this morning...16 daunting miles! My muscles were definitely tightening by the end, but I got it finished! The best part about today is that we only have 2 more runs that are longer than we've done before!

I hope you all have been doing well too! Megs...are you alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment