Sunday, August 14, 2011

I have to say I was really pumped when I saw you guys had written! I love hearing what and how everyone is doing. Ali, I saw those shot blocks and I think that might be better for next time because I couldn't down the gu very quickly, and that was only 12 miles. Shay, I was chaffing like crazy a couple of weeks ago when it was really humid, so I know how uncomfortable that is!

About traveling arrangements...Blake's family, Blake, and me are heading to DC on Thursday afternoonish (it's my Fall Break, so I don't have to take those days off). We are staying at The Liaison Capitol Hill. My parents will already by in Virginia for my dad's 50th college reunion (I know...CRAZY!!) at VT. They will be driving over Thursday night from Blacksburg. We will drive home on Monday as well.

Ali...so happy that you'll be home for a month! I didn't realize it was coming up so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment