Sunday, August 14, 2011

12 more done

Getting up at 6:00 on a Saturday is TOUGH!! MB, I went out and bought a fuel belt on Friday too. Mine came with 2 bottles and I was pretty excited to use it. I didn't think about getting any gu. Too bad because I probably could have used it. I thought I would die with that stupid thing around my waist. I got the hang of it however around mile 3 or 4 and it was not bouncing so much. You should try a camel back, I heard they stay cooler and obviously don't bounce.

So the 12 miles went ok. I had to stop and stretch a few times because my legs were so tight. I just felt so wet and like I was chaffing everywhere. I had my nike running shorts on with a dry fit shirt, but it didn't seem to help the sweat just kept coming. I felt like running in my sports bra and panties. :) What a sight that would be. Anyways, I am glad I got that one done with; now on to next week.

As far as flights go, Drew and I were looking at flying into Baltimore because flights are a bit cheaper. They are about $94 each way. My brother could get us a great deal on a rental car too. I can't take too many days off so I was thinking about flying in on Friday evening and leaving on Monday at some point. What do you all think? MB what hotel were you looking at?

I hope your runs went better than mine did this week!! Miss and love you.

-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment